Rs.250.00 – Rs.900.00
Cinnamon or Cinnamomum is extracted from the barks of its trees. This cinnamon bark is used as a culinary spice for its characteristic flavor it imparts to the dishes.
Besides being a culinary kitchen aid, this spice has enormous medicinal properties. It is rich in several anti-oxidant components, along with possessing anti-inflammatory and prebiotic properties.
Its regular addition in the diet helps keep the gut healthy and free of harmful bacterias. It only let healthy bacterias flourish in the system due to its prebiotic action.
Cinnamon Honey is another flavored type of honey that possesses both the goodness of cinnamon and honey both. This twin combination is a simple healthy home remedy to keep all infections at bay and keep the gut health at its best.
What is Cinnamon Honey?
Cinnamon honey is a kind of flavored honey that has the presence of cinnamon in it. The process of it’s making involves an unprocessed technique during which cinnamon is infused in the honey.
This combination of two natural things is superbly rewarding in terms of health. It boosts up healing from within the body for almost any disease. It even prevents the occurrence of any disease, especially the ones with the bacterial or viral origin.
Cinnamon honey has several uses and benefits, but one of the most hyped uses implies weight loss. However, no clear scientific evidence are available yet. But some theories do support the fact that its components trigger thermogenesis in the body. That causes the body to generate heat and speed up the fat-burning process. Further, honey is known to trigger such hormones that curb the hunger and causes lesser munch on pranks.
So this particular honey, either consumed raw or added to water, green tea, herbal teas, or some cereal snack, is definitely going to help with the metabolism.
What is so good and health relishing about cinnamon?
Leave aside the pleasing aromatic flavor of Cinnamon. It does have some excellent medicinal properties like antimicrobial and anti-parasitic action.
Further, when consumed in combination with honey, that itself is a potent antibacterial. Its sugar builds excessive pressures around the bacterial cells and the acidic environment of honey and its antimicrobial action. This combination is lethal for bacterial infection and does not let them grow and hence maintains immunity of the body in good health.
Cinnamon also possesses some antioxidant properties besides helping in healing wounds. It has the capacity to keep the cholesterol levels and blood pressure in control.
Some specified of Cinnamon also possess an extract known as coumarin, which is potential enough to treat or retain water in the body. Some time edema is a secondary cause of weight gain and obesity. So Cinnamon can help get rid of that unwanted weight gain due to water retention.
Which major benefits does Cinnamon Honey can deliver?
Cinnamon Honey is the best combination available to combat bacterial and viral infections. This flavored honey has multiple benefits, from helping in digestion to relieving joint pain, etc. Some of its benefits are listed below:
- It is a natural method of improving digestion and other digestive system issues.
- It has endless beneficial properties like anti-inflammatory action, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal properties as well.
- It also helps in strengthening the weak joints and also helps in relieving any joint pains.
- It is naturally rich in components like amino acids, calcium, iron, etc., and all those are essential requirements of the body.
- Cinnamon honey can effectively boost the immune system and help combat viral and bacterial infections effectively with quick recovery.
Some life saving benefits of the cinnamon honey combination:
- Cinnamon honey has all essential nutrients like vitamins, minerals, etc. needed to maintain good health in all means.
- Besides being a sugary portion of nutrition, it causes weight loss because its sugars are mainly glucose and fructose, which further constitutes proteins, vitamins, and essential enzymes that do not cause any weight gain if consumed in a limited amount daily.
- It reduces the risk of developing heart diseases by lowering cholesterol levels and clearing the veins’ blockages.
- It is best when consumed by adding a spoonful in lukewarm water and lemon to detox the body and boosts immunity daily.
- It is also useful in treating skin infections and is even an essential component in several face packs and creams.
- It is the best remedy on its own in preventing and treating many sorts of bladder infections due to its anti-bacterial action.
- It is also beneficial for diabetic patients as it only contains natural sugars, which are not harmful if consumed within a specific limit.
- It helps boost metabolism and improves the digestive system, and all those help reduce weight effectively along with exercise routine.
- It is very effective against cold and flu allergies and even soreness of the throat. It can be consumed by adding in tea, green tea, or even in warm water to reap its benefits.
Are there any side effects of Cinnamon honey?
There are no side effects as such in respect to the Cinnamon Honey usage. However, excess of anything might turn out to be a bad thing. So even excessive consumption of any honey might make you gain weight instead of shedding some pounds.
Well, Cinnamon honey does have some exclusive properties, which is making it amongst hot trendiest items among consumption to lose unwanted kilos.
But yes, some with pre-existing diseases like diabetes might check with their physician regarding the recommended amount that can be safely consumed without any side effects being triggered.
Otherwise, there are no harm in consuming small amounts of this flavored honey for good health as it boosts metabolism and immunity.
From where can you buy Cinnamon honey online without any hassle?
You do not have to worry about getting pure and authentic Cinnamon Honey at your doorstep in this modern era. We at HoneyLifeCare assure all our orders reach our customers smoothly without any hassle.
Even during COVID 19 issues, we try our best to provide speedy deliveries so that our customers remain safe in the house. In case you have any concerns, you may reach us on our website, and we sill provide the best resolutions for all your concerns.
This product will help in boosting the immunity levels as well. Further, Cinnamon Honey will only help keep the health at its best, especially upon its regular consumption as a part of a routine diet.
Cinnamon honey is no less than any magic portion of nutrition, offering so many benefits from digestion to boost immunity against viral and bacterial infections.
It is the best natural thing to opt daily but in a limited quantity of half to 1 spoonful in a tea, green tea, simple or lemon water to reap its benefits.
It can cure simple issues like skin acne or complex ones of obesity. Its regular consumption aids weight management by reducing pounds and makes one fit and healthy.
With so many new viral and bacterial infections coming up, it becomes essential to prepare your body against such diseases by consuming healthy and nutritious things like cinnamon honey. It is purely natural obtained by simple and natural, unprocessed methods for maximum health benefits.
Q1: Is it safe to add cinnamon honey to a daily routine diet?
A1: Yes, it is entirely safe and natural for daily use.
Q2: Can Cinnamon honey be given to anyone irrespective of age?
A2: It can be given to all age groups of people from kids over two years of age to the elderly of 100 plus age.
Q3: Is Cinnamon honey of any help preventing viral infections and diseases like COVID-19, or any similar ones?
A3: Yes, it helps boost immunity and helps prevent all viral and bacterial infections by making you healthy from within.
Q4: How is cinnamon honey any better from normal honey?
A4: Honey, in itself, is very beneficial, but the combination of cinnamon honey is another magical portion that actually enhances the power of honey as an immunity booster.
|Dimensions||10 × 5 × 5 cm|
1 Kg, 250 gm, 500 gm